E-mail: admin@tro.dk

 

More on MMS

Language
Anvend Dansk sprog Anvend Engelsk sprog
Dato for offentliggørelse
17 Nov 2017 22:56

Sodium Chlorite and its product Chlorine Dioxide

I have been seeing a lot twisted scare tactic statement of Sodium Chlorite, Chlorine Dioxide and whether MMS does what it says it does. Everyone is entitled to their point of view, some people on the internet want to use the age old statement “it is a snake oil”, “MMS is just another snake oil product and Jim Humble is just another “Snake Oil Charmer” and yet the other age old statement “it is all about money, it’s a scam”.

Let me first say I have no affiliation to church of Genesis, nor do have I use MMS. I do have the intent to use MMS and I have spent weeks and countless hours researching the subject and have read many of the twisted statements on the internet, about MMS and its compounds.

I have concluded that MMS is not this super toxic bleach product everyone is saying it is, and I have concluded that there are enough real testimonials out there to validate the efficacy of MMS / CDS.

I do not have a degree in Chemistry, I do have master degree in computer science and bachelor degree in electronic engineering, both sciences have kept me very close to chemistry, enough to make educated conclusions on chemical compounds.

If you have not guessed it by now, I am about to debunk the twisted statements that MMS is a Scam.

One of the twisted statements online is:
The safety of chlorine dioxide in municipal water purification is even often used by MMS promoters as "proof" that MMS is safe, however it is plainly clear just by smelling tap water that there isn't even a tiny fraction of a dose of MMS in gallons of water.

This is straight from the EPA Guidance Manual. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a neutral compound of chlorine in the +IV oxidation state. It disinfects by oxidation; however, it does not chlorinate.

:) What this means it the action of CLO2 of disinfection produces no chlorine, which means it is not acting like bleach, it is acting like oxidant. There is not a lot scientific data out there, here is a statement from a scientific test done in 2011 to show how good CLO2 kills bacteria, “We recently published a study on chlorine activity on Acanthamoeba castellanii trophozoites , but there is hardly any literature about chlorine dioxide and monochloramine activity on eukaryotic cells.

:) We know that CLO2 works in killing bacteria, a study done in 2011 the amoeba was dead in 2 minutes. Here is the direct link. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3147406/figure/F5/ 

:) We know that CLO2 in topical application increases wound healing even in severe case of diabetes patients with external wounds and ulcers. Here is the direct link www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22666291 

:) We now know and have a new application for CLO2 in 2012 a study was made to prove that low level of the gas inhaled for long periods of times does nothing to the body but kills every microbe air borne. Now imagine every hospital pumping CLO2 while treating patients with infections, no more catching someone else airborne bacteria or virus. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22666291 

:) We know for a long time that before you eat anything bought in the super market, spray a little MMS, 1 drop solution will do, and say goodbye to stomach viruses from all the handling of the produce. Salmonella Typhimurium, Campylobacter coli, and Campylobacter jejuni) and natural populations of aerobic plate counts, coliforms, and E. coli all die. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22221350 

:) We know that CLO2 Is great as a mouthwash but heal lesion in mouth, well that it does too. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22135700 

Here is another article that proves the Jim Humble was light years ahead of science, look another scientific quote proving the science has not caught up “Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a highly effective disinfectant for food and potable water treatment. However, knowledge on its action mechanism remains unexplored. The present study aims to determine the role of respiratory inhibition in the bactericidal effects of ClO2.” www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22126085 in this article you see that CLO2 attacks both types of bacteria. “The death rates detected by the aerobic and anaerobic methods did not differ significantly.

There are hundreds of articles proving the CLO2 is relative safe to use and does have applications beyond treating water. I hope some of these articles will allow you understand that you have not been misinformed, if you read enough you will see that there is enough science out there to justify the oxidation bacterial killing efface of CLO2.

Jim Humble as said countless of times that everything can be toxic, even water. Let us try to address how safe is CLO2 compared to other stuff.
TOXICOLOGY INFORMATION
ACUTE ORAL TOXICITY: No information.
ACUTE DERMAL TOXICITY: No information.
INHALATION EFFECTS: Strong respiratory irritant.
IRRITATION TO SKIN: Irritant. Can give transient pain and redness.
IRRITATION TO EYES: Strong irritant.
SENSITIZATION DATA: No information.
REPRODUCTIVE TOXICITY: Chlorine dioxide did not cause birth defects in laboratory animals, even at exceptionally high exposure levels.
CARCINOGENICITY: This product does NOT contain compounds known to cause cancer accroding to NTP, IARC or OSHA.
www.haloxtech.com/pdf/MSDS-Chlorinedioxide(ClO2)-540ppm.pdf 

So it’s a strong irritant big deal. So is black pepper, and even salt. As for inhalation no one is suggesting that anyone smell CLO2 at high levels, the suggestions are topical and internal applications.

Let's address the "LD50" or the "lethal dose of CLO2" it is 292 mg/kg.

Before I explain, let me repeat this one more time. No one has ever died from proper use of CLO2 this statement does not come from Jim, this statement comes from the EPA of the United States, actually the statement reads there has been only one case of death reported in correlation to CLO2.

Do you have an idea how many people have died from Water Intoxication or Sugar over Dose, a lot more than one person.

If actual death counts were used to equate how safe a product was, CLO2 is safer than water and sugar.

But death counts is not used, LD50 is the measurement of lethality. CLO2 has a LD50 of 292 mg/kg. What does this mean well what it means for you to overdose and cause death in a human that weighs 150 pounds or 68 kilograms, you would need to ingest orally 19,856 milligrams.

That is 19.8 grams CLO2, to put it into perspective one drop of MMS is 5 milligrams you would have to take 3971 drops of MMS all in one shot to cause a lethal reaction. When considering that an aggressive dose is 15 drops/hour and even if we counted all the hours of that dose per day, say 10 hours of use. It would equal 150 drops per day, nowhere near being unsafe. 

Actual at 150 drops per day for an aggressive treatment is only 3% of the LD50 so you can see mathematically MMS is super safe.

You might have diarrhea, nausea and even vomit, during your treatment. So what, MMS is helping you to get rid of serious deadly illnesses.

I could be here all day proving through not word of mouth, but through scientific facts that CLO2 and MMS is safe and does kill viruses and bacteria, but I feel everyone should do their own research and you will end up exactly in the same place I did, as a believer that CLO2 does have the properties to help.

Linkhttps://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/attacks-on-or-criticism-of-genesis-ii-sacraments-and-responses/19939-clo2-mms-is-safe-and-it-is-real-just-do-a-little-research-for-yourself#19939